July 25, 2007
Blogging Tips Meme
Argh it's a meme. Run! SFSignal has tagged me with the Blogging Tips Meme. You have to get in early at the start of these things or else you feel like Billy-no-mates when you try and tag 10 people who haven't been tagged.
So, advice for blogging? Credentials please.
First post to this blog : April 17, 2004
First post to my first blog: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 (Those were the days, before Blogger (non-pro) had titles for posts).
I can't help feeling that I really shouldn't do this here, but oh well, I shall follow my own advice.
It's very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. ****
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. *****
3. Don't let money change ya! ***
4. Always reply to your comments. ***
5. Link liberally -- it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. **
6. Don't give up - persistance is fertile. *
7. Give link credit where credit is due.*
8. Follow your own path. Do anything you want to, it's your blog.
Now, ten people to harass? Let's see, some people I know, some people I don't, some people who will probably do it, some people who will never know they're tagged and some people who have nothing to do with SF.
Family obligations: Jonathan